Join the McLellan Botanicals/Taisuco America Team!
McLellan Botanicals/Taisuco America Corp. is a growing progressive wholesale grower of top quality horticultural products. We are focused on establishing a satisfying work environment where everyone is recognized as being equally responsible for the company’s success. We are committed to providing a superior level of customer service and uncompromising standards of product quality.
Reports To: Controller
Location: Aromas, CA
- Asset Management and reporting
- Process monthly bank reconciliations
- Prepare documentation to head office and external auditors
- Prepare journal entries for depreciation, amortization, accruals, and prepaids, etc.
- File sales & use tax returns, property tax returns and environmental fees
- Monthly tenant rental billing (as per contract)
- Perform some Accounts Receivables duties (Set up new customer accounts and run credit reports, prepare weekly bank deposit, monitor Accounts Receivable/collections, update A/R collection log)
- Update daily cash flow spreadsheet
- Organize month-end Journal Entry binder
- Reconcile general ledger accounts (prepaids and liabilities), as needed
- Assist with financial statement review
- Assist Controller with month-end closing process
- Cross-train & act as back-up to other Accounting Team Members to keep the department running smoothly
- Recommend ways to reduce costs and enhance revenue
- Other duties/projects as directed by Controller
- Degree in Accounting or equivalent experience 2+ years
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Experience of using ERP Systems (preferably MS Dynamics SL)
- Organized team player who works well with a variety of people with a minimum of supervision
- Open to development of skills and knowledge
- Willingness to be flexible and adaptable to change
- Solid problem-solving skills
- Fluency in English and ability to speak Chinese a plus
This job description is intended to describe the general nature of the work performed by employees in this job. It is not an exhaustive list of all the job’s responsibilities. At McLellan Botanicals, all of our jobs include broad responsibilities for continually improving the processes we use to develop our products.
Please send your resume to email@example.com.
McLellan Botanicals/Taisuco America is an equal opportunity employer.
We are always interested in meeting talented people. Please send us your resume so you may be considered for potential opportunities.
Contact Human Resources:
McLellan Botanicals/Taisuco America
Attn: Human Resources
P.O. Box 2710 Watsonville, CA 95077-2710